We can’t stop ourselves from getting older but how we treat our skin most definitely plays a sole in how our skin ages.
- Sunscreen is very important in the prevention of premature aging and should be applied daily. Theraderm Platinum Protecetion Facial Sunscreen is lightweight SPF 43 that protects against damaging UV rays. Also, Skin Medica Total Defense and Repair has an impressive amount of antioxidants that are paired with a SPF 34 that not only protects against UV rays but also IR(Infra-red) rays that can damage our skin.
- Besides sunscreen, antioxidant such as Vitamin C & E are the most important prevention to help protect the skin from free radicals and sun damage. Vitamin C+E Complex by Skin Medica contains the antioxidants you skin needs for self-renewal and protection from UV rays.
- Dehydrated skin tends to show more fine lines than appropriately moisturized skin. As we age the moisture needs of our skin increase. The Skin Medica line has options for all levels of hydration from the Ultra Sheer light weight moisturizer, to a more hydrating Rejuvenative moisturizer, and a Dermal Repair moisturizer for mature skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural occurring substance found in the body that work helps to maintain fullness and smooth out fine lines by attracting and binding water. Hyaluronic Acid has the capacity to bind water at 1000 times its volume. HA5 by Skin Medica contains 5 different types of hyaluronic acid to provide instant and long lasting improvement in fine lines and tone of the skin.
- TNS Essential Serum by Skin Medica is a product that contains 110 different growth factors, antioxidant, and soluble collagen (what gives our skin its youthful elasticity). This serum helps to improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, and tone.
- For the delicate skin around the eyes, Skin Medica TNS Eye Repair helps to improve the texture and brighten dark circles.
- For Crepey loose skin on areas other than the face, Body Tightening Concentrate by Skin Ceuticals helps to tighten and firm the skin.